Friday, September 11, 2015

Orange Dimensional flower

Today's card features a large flower that I created and embellished. It is one of those flowers that looks like the Bitty Blossoms from Spellbinders where you have to wrap the spiral into a beautiful flower. I didn't use this die but it was the easiest way to show you what I meant. I actually downloaded the template from the internet. 

I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist before crumpling it up into a ball. Then I took a flower shape cut out from my Cricut that I ran thru the Xyron machine and used that as the base to form the flower. I started with the outside and circled the flower into the end which is the center. Once the flower was formed I shaped the leaves by bending them and pinching them to give the flower some dimension. I let it dry first and then added the distress Stickles to the edges. Once that dried I made the center and added it with dimensional adhesive.

The center is made with stamps by Fiskars onto two circle shaped punches. The squares at the bottom are also punches by Creative Memories. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts and it is embossed with clear embossing powder by Stamp N Plus and Versa Mark ink. The other papers are unknown since they were scraps in my stash. 





Thanks for looking.
SB.com-Use your scraps
SB.com-Use your stamps

No comments: