Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fall With Sympathy Card

Today's card is for all the fall lovers out there. I just used this leaf die a week ago for a Leaf Shaker card and now here's another way to use it. I die cut it out of chipboard and then distressed the edges with distress ink by Ranger. Then I stamped the lines on it with brown Stampin Up ink and covered it with clear Crackle Paint by Ranger. Set aside and let dry.

The background was made with a canvas background stamp that I still love with a caramel-colored SU ink. Then I inked the edges with distress ink and adhered a piece of brown cardstock behind it. I die cut the rounded square which is a Spellbinders die out of Bazzill cardstock.  I took the same brown cardstock that is behind the stamped background across the bottom. The sentiment is by Gina Marie All Seasons Stamp set which I stamped in dark brown SU ink on Oriental Trading Co kraft cardstock and adhered it to the lower right side. Then I added a Creative Imaginations leaf brad below the sentiment.





UPDATED LINKS, LABELS AND PICS 9-21