Sunday, September 13, 2015

Dreamweaver's With Love

Today's card features a Poppy Circle stencil by Dreamweaver Stencils as well as white embossing paste and Metallic FX powder. I'm not sure why I used white embossing paste on blue cardstock but I did and it turned out pretty. After it dried I applied the Metallix FX powders with Q-Tips. The die cut behind the image was cut out with my Cricut. They had a bunch of corner cuts for free on Cricut Craft Room one week. I merged two of the same corner together and created this box die cut. 

The patterned paper is by Studio G and I placed ribbon by The Paper Studio down the center. The image with die cut was adhered to the patterned paper with foam squares by EK Success. Then the sentiment is a rub on by Kaisercrafts. The rectangles were from a window die I cut out a bunch for this seniors program that I work with at church. I had a ton of these little rectangles and didn't have the heart to throw them away. So it worked well for this card. I'll need to come up with more ways to use the. The rhinestone is by Forever in Time.




Thanks for looking.
Outlawz AG 

7 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Very ptetty card, really like how you used the stencil :)

Jamie Martin said...

Very ptetty card, really like how you used the stencil :)

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. I love the sparkle and good use of your squares. hanks for joining Aud Sentiments. Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck and hope to see you again soon
Lyn - DT

Patricia St Martin said...

Cindy, Love your card! The embossing paste look wonderful, love the soft colors and the sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at Twisted Thursday.
Hugs, Pat♥

Mari said...

Love the sparkle! Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari