Monday, September 21, 2015

Manly Monday Taking the Train

Edited April 2021 see the sidebar for an explanation 

In today's card I stamped a Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz train stamp onto white cardstock with black Hero Arts ink. I double matted the image with black and then white cardstock. I die cut the gears border also by Tim Holtz leaving a small border for my sentiment. The sentiment is made up of a Lawn Fawn alphabet and white pigment ink by Stampin Up. The clouds on the train have been enhanced with some white Liquid Pearls and the patterned paper is by Adorn It.





Hey there! Hi there! Welcome back to Manly Monday. I'm running a little bit late but better late then not at all. Please click on the blog title above the photo clip to be directed to the masculine card. We have younger male cards today and they are all awesome. Leave the wonderful ladies some love and then check out my card at the bottom. If you like what you see please consider becoming a follower of my blog via Google or maybe Bloglovin or even Instagram.









Thanks for looking


2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Thanks for featuring my card, Cindy :)
I love the bright paper on your card paired with the vintage image - so fun!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Thanks so much for including my card, Cindy! Loving the vintage train card you created. :)