Thursday, September 03, 2015

Sassy Studio Design Cards

I'm on the sponsorship side of the Sassy Studio Design Team this month and for September 2nd we had two challenges.

My first card is for The Crafty Addict Challenge Anything goes with polka dots and stripes. I printed Elsa Sassy out onto watercolor paper by Strathmore and colored her in with distress inks. Then I combined Stardust powdered chalk and paint both by Stamp N Plus and paint her cape. The die cut shape Elsa is cut out with is by Spellbinders and the circle is by CM. The background paper is by Colorbok, striped paper by My Mind's Eye, and the polka dot paper is by Papertrey Ink. The sentiment sticker is by K and Co. I did ink the edges of the blue papers with Tumbled Glass distress ink.


My second card is for Crafts by Design Anything goes challenge. I used Velma Sassy and colored her in with Copic markers. Then I had the negative piece of Coredinations cardstock from another project and found the image fit perfectly inside. I trimmed the blue cardstock down and matted it with brown cardstock before adhering it to the Doodlebug Designs striped patterned paper. I added stars and a sentiment die cut, which are both by Lawn Fawn.


2 comments: