Thursday, September 17, 2015

Deep Red Stamps Red Shaker Card

I'm bringing a shaker card to the blog for you today. The background stamps is a crochet design by Deep Red Stamps.

You can find the stamp at

I stamped it in red ink by Stampin Up and set it aside while I set up the shaker card. I used a Spellbinders die for the shaker window and I happened to have the Nestabling by Want 2 Scrap to match it. I filled the shaker in with gold sequins in a flower design and circle. I poured in these really small little balls that can be uncontrollable at times. I also filled in with Craft Medley red sequins in different shades of red and there may be some red glitter in there too

. Then to finish up the card I adhered some thick seam binding in red around the bottom and some Martha Stewart gold floss around and into a bow. The hello sticker at the bottom is by Pebbles. 




Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card and colours, love your fillers too.

Wies said...

What a great shaker card. Love the rhinestone border.

Liz said...

Great shaker card. I love the shape of the aperture, edged with the gems. xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous shaker card Cindy! I love the rhinestones and the sequins are lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx