Monday, September 28, 2015

Manly Monday Corona Beer

Edited April 2021 see the sidebar for explanation 

For this card I used a recycled bottle cap that my husband has flattened out for me. I adhered the cap to a circle punch by Stampin Up with Ranger's Multi Medium Matte. The patterned paper is by Me and My Big Ideas and the white and black cardstock is by Recollections. The navy blue cardstock is by Stampin Up. 
That's all. Guy cards are so easy.



Welcome back to Manly Monday. Please click on the blog name to be directed to the masculine card.








Have a great week.




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A REAL masculine card, perfect :)

Hannelie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card here Cindy! I really appreciate the recognition!
Hugs
Hannelie

Tina Campbell said...

Thank you Cindy for featuring my card :) I am flattered to amongst such a good amount of featured card makers I recognized a few and thought they were great too :)