Monday, September 07, 2015

Manly Monday Classic Car

Edited April 2021 see the sidebar for an explanation  

My card was heavily inspired by a card made by Lisa Somerville. I really liked the patterned paper she chose on top and I remembered I had similar paper in my stash. HERE is the post.


Although my card s different I hope you can see where the inspiration came from. I have a few other car cards coming up that I used the same card as inspiration.

The car stamp is by Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous and it is stamped with Hero Arts Charcoal shadow ink. I matted the image with grey cardstock by Recollections. The patterned paper is by Sunborn {I bought it at Sam's Club years ago}, the sticker sentiment is by SRM Stickers and then the boarder sticker that hides the seam of the two papers is old by CM.




Welcome back to Manly Monday cards. I hope you are all having a great holiday weekend. Since you have the day off you should sit back and click to the blogs listed below. Each blog post features a masculine card for you to be inspired by. And while you're there leave them some love. 










Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you’d like to know your project has been showcased as one of Favorites on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/09/feature-friday-9112015.html

Tindaloo said...

thanks for linking me up in your post ♥ Loving your card and that cool car stamp!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Thanks for linking up my card on your post! I really like your card, the paper you used is awesome and perfect for a car image focus - and such a cool stamp!

Little K Smith said...

Thank you linking my card on your lovely blog! :)
Kelly.x