Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Peacock Feather

Such a blah day to take photos but I have a ton that I created over the Labor Day holiday. This one uses a Deep Red Stamp that you can find at

or

I heat embossed it with white embossing powder by Stamp N Plus on Strathmore watercolor cardstock. Then I die cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and inked the inside with distress ink by Ranger Industries. I sprayed it with water mixed with Perfect Pearls. The background paper and the white with polka dots are both by Jillibean Soup. The large polka dot paper is an old scrap by American Crafts as well as the ribbon. The flower is by Daisy D and the brad in the center is by We R Memory Keepers. The top paper is another scrap by Deja Views and the hello sticker is by Pebbles. 




Thanks for looking.
SB.com-Use your scraps
SB.com-Use your stamps
SB.com-technique wet embossing

No comments: