This week our IDIC challenge is brought to you by JLJ Designs. The challenge is to use a song title. I chose to use the tap shoe image to incorporate it into a scrapbook I am working on right now. I did some fun stuff to it the night before:
- I colored it in with a black Copic marker except the bow
- I put a rhinestone on the bow with my I-rock by Imaginisce
- Then using Ranger Stickles Star Dust I colored in the bow
- At the same time I used Rangers Designer series Distress Sickles in brushed pewter for the taps on the bottoms of the shoes
- After those were dry I used Glossy Accents from Ranger to completely cover the entire shoe making it look like a patent leather tap shoe.
So I would like to shoe you the before and the after:
HERE is a link to her blog.
So I hope you will join us this week with your craft project that features a song title at I Did It Creations challenge blog.