Friday, April 15, 2011

Shannon Sentiments Blog Hop April 15

Welcome to Shannon's Sentiments April release blog hop. We have lots of great images to show you today and hope you will leave some love at each DT and GDT blogs.
You should be here from Kapree's blog if not then go back to the begining at the Sentiments Storefront blog and start from the top. The nice thing about our DT is there only a few of us so a blog hop won't take you an hour like some of them do. It will probably take me longer to type out this post and preset then for you to get to each DT and GDT blog. lol.



Guest Designer - Denise Pettingill - http://myinkimprint.blogspot.com/

Shannon Hawkins - Owner - http://shannonssentiments.blogspot.com/


So my card is from the Father's day set. Sorry for the delay in posting. My mistake. I need to organize my time better on busy weeks like this one is. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Stamps that make the bottom pinstripes are by Technique Tuesday and The Paper Co. I used Versa Mark ink to stamp them and heat embossed them with Stampendous embossing powder. Grey paper is by Creative Memories and blue by Hobby Lobby. The circle is by Sassafrass lass however the coloring was more red therefore I color the red parts burgundy. The sticker behind the sentiment is also Creative Memories and ribbon is by Offray.

No comments: