Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Purple Dance Layouts

I'm making a book for a graduating senior about her life in dance. I have to say these are my favorite kinds of books to do; all girl, all pretty colors, flowers galore and bling. I'm just an all girl kind of gal. So here's the layout left side first then right. The journal spot is blank for her to write in when I give her the book.


Supplies: patterned paper by The Paper Studio, stamps by Unity, Technique Tuesday and Sei, floss by Karen Foster, Cricut cartridge Lyrical letters, ink by Versa Mark, Stampin' Up and Memento, purple border sticker by Creative Memories.

Patterned paper by K&Co, Carstock by Creative Memories and The Paper Co, Stickers by Me and My Big Ideas and Fiskars, Cricut cartridge Storybook, Stamps by Fiskars and Elle Studio, die cut (purple box) by Elle's Studio, (rectangle green) by Quick Quotes and (green journal spot) by Jillibean.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

No comments: