Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Thankful in pink

I am thankful for many things everyday but I will have to say this past weekend I got the a compliment that really made me thankful for good friends. We may only have a few here and there but they sure are good ones that I just adore. So I dedicate this card to the fine friends we have and thank them for being in our lives.


Fun flower already layered by K and Co, background & sentiment stamp by Hero Arts with Sugar Spun distressing ink and some Perfect Pearls, I cut the circles out using my Cricut. I got the twine at Walmart and attached it to the card using Glossy Accents. 

If you didn't see it last Friday then HERE is a link to my Fabulous Friday Fun post on Glossy Accents. I give you multiple ways to use Glossy Accents and will award a prize to anyone that leaves me a link of their project using Glossy Accents in the comments section. Be sure to check it out. 


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: