Saturday, June 15, 2013

Christmas Cards all year Round

There's still two more weeks to join us at Christmas Cards all year Round June challenge. The theme this month is vintage Christmas. 

My card came together quite easily with the coordinating products from Bo Bunny. I did ink the patterned papers with Ranger Distress ink. The rub on sentiment is on a Spellbinders die with Creative Memories gold paper. The buttons are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look. 


Challenges:



3 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

This is fantastic. Not sure if my comment went through before. So I am putting it in again:)
thanks for joining us over at Craft Lovin Challenges!!!!
Great priced, fun digi paper
Tabitha's Designs

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Jenny said...

Beautiful!. Thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby house. Jen xxx