Monday, June 03, 2013

Manly Monday DCWV paper Father’s Day card

With Father's Day jut around the corner find male cards has been a lot easier. There are a lot of Father's Day challenges out here in blog land. For this edition of Manly Monday I'm going to give you links to these challenges from the past week for you to find masculine card inspiration. 

Here are a few I came across. If I missed some it was either I couldn't quickly find the challenge due to too many posts in-between the challenges with no direct link to the challenge posted anywhere or I just accidentally miss it. Some of these challenges have special requirements so please check each blogs rules.



For my manly card I'm using patterned paper by DCWV. The stack I'm using for all these cards is........
It comes with a sheet of journal blocks and sayings. I cut this saying out and adhered it to a journal box. That's the argyle pattern poking through. Behind he sentiment is a piece of ribbon to cover the seam of the two papers. Normally I wouldn't use ribbon on a guy card but rules are made to be broken in the craft world. The bottom patterned paper is dry embossed with an embossing folder by Darice. It really spices up patterned paper hen you emboss it.




No comments: