Saturday, June 08, 2013

Happy Fish

My card today could be a birthday, Father's Day, just because or thinking of you card. I left the inside blank to see which occasion I'll need it for. 

I found these Post-it like tags/tabs at Meijer-on sale- and have been using them like mad lately. They are by K and Co for their Smash albums. Idk much about the Smash albums but I love how many of these tags you get in each package and for 40% off I was sold on them. For this card I used them as banners coming down the left side of my card.

I placed a Spellbinders die over it with a sentiment sticker by SRM Stickers and eyelets by Doodlebug Designs. The green paper is by Scrapworks. As for the rest of my card the patterned papers are by Basic Grey and Prima with cardstock by Scenic Route and an old company no longer in business. The image cardstock is watercolor paper by Strathmore. I stamped THIS Stamp N Plus fish stamp using Hero Arts ink and colored it in with Ranger Industry distress markers. 

Thanks for looking.


Challenges:
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/- Heavy metal (eyelets)


15 comments:

Larisa said...

Stunning card, fab image and great coloring.

Shelia said...

Love this layout!! Very cute card and little fish image. Thank you for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

I'm gonna go check out my Meijer store and see if I can get that same deal!!! :-)

Vee said...

A fabulous creation, love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great card and design.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

Sarahx

Karin said...

Wonderful blue and green color combo! Perfect for your fish :) Thanks for playing at DRS Designs!

Jennifer E. said...

Neat layout, and I love how you kept the sentiment simple so it could be used for whatever occasion you need it for! Thanks for playing this week with DRS Designs! Good Luck!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love the fish and great colors!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Also, if you have time, please Make a Card for Maddy! And there is a fab Giveaway too!

hugs...
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Love your layers! Please come back to Creative Moments Challenge again soon.
Leona x

Unknown said...

such a fab card and perfect for the lots of layers challenge at Creative moments thanks for sharing xx

Julie said...

Lovely card. I love that color combo. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie T

Janett said...

Great card thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

Unknown said...

That's a very nice Manly father's day card! Definitely have the change to win the challenge. Goodluck!
You may probably get interested with some fathers day poems for cards too.

Cheers and Hugs xxxx
Liz

Nadine said...

Hi

wow, your Card is fantastic, I love it.

Thank you for playing Hanna & Friends.

Hugs Nadine

Dragonlady said...

Great all round card, thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx