Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Love birds

 I have yet another wedding type card but now that I look at it it could go as an anniversary card. The image is by Hope Jacare and it was printed out on watercolor paper by Starthmore. Then I used distress markers and a water pen to color it in. The side border die is by Spellbinders, yellow patterned paper by Colorbok, love stamp by Stamper Anonymous, pearls by Want 2 Scrap, ink by Tsukineko and rhinestones and sequins from my stash. Thanks for looking.




Challenges:


11 comments:

Hazel said...

I 'LOVE' the colours you've used on your super card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Cindy. The love birds are so cute floating on a cloud.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful card! Love the image!!! Pretty border too! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week with another gorgeous card!

wannabcre8tive said...

So very pretty, I love that border. Thanks for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

Beccy said...

Great card love how you have done the border. Thanks for sharing with fab n funky.
Beccy

kReN said...

I love your card. I have been thinking sun and clouds and your card just popped out at me.

Come and see what I've done lately!
kren@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

kReN said...

Ooooh, forgot to say I just love that border technique.

Come and see what I've done lately!
kren@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Kathy Bradley said...

So very, very prtty and what an awesome border. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Pat said...

Lovely card with a beautiful image, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is such a happy card! Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft. Good luck.

Pat K said...

Hi Cindy, I'm back again this time for the Belli Challenge...and still agree..great card and lovin the border technique.
Thanks for joining us for the wedding challenge. Pat K x