Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Together Forever Wedding card

For today's wedding card I used polka dot paper by Bazzill and word paper by Prima. The die cuts are all by Spellbinders. I have a basket that I keep my already cut out die cuts in that I went to over to and pulled out this particular shape finding these three ready to go on a card. I love the light blue on the card  for an extra color. The metal embellishment is by Making Memories and I have Recollections adhesive lace on top of red ribbon to go through it.  



I put this on a black cardstock card and therefore had to make the inside presentable. The corner stamp is by Fiskars and the sentiment is by American Crafts in Hero Arts black ink.



Thanks for looking.

http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/- Use three of something- Three scallop circle die cuts
*Awarded Top 3-Yeah*


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, I love that metal embellishment! Popped over from MIM!
Hugs, Tammy

Louise said...

Great card and super colours,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Unknown said...

Love your card Tammy and the color combo you used. The metal embellishment is fab! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry, I meant Cindy. Forgive me.