Saturday, November 16, 2013

SNP Best Wishes

I'm going to try and squeeze another fall card in before the snow falls. I made this card for the Stamp N Plus blog. This stamp is not on the website but can be purchased by calling Luann at 715-271-1873. The Best Wishes sentiment stamp can be found HERE.

I heat embossed the image using Versa Mark ink and Stamp N Plus embossing powder. Then I inked the edges with distress ink and an ink blender by Ranger Industries. I colored the image ink with distress markers and a water pen. I added Glossy Accents to the water and the die cut is from Cricut. 

The sentiment is stamped onto K and Co patterned paper using Versa Color pigment ink. The rest of my card was made with kraft cardstock from Oriental Trading Co, border sticker from Creative Memories and embossing folder by Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.

Thanks for looking.




Challenges:

5 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

A beautifully made card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

Marge said...

LOVE those real-looking cattails -- thanks so much for sharing your Fall card with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!

Brenda said...

Love this card! Those cattails look amazing, the glossy accents on the water is just perfect too! Thanks for joining us at JFFC;-)

Julie said...

Fab card and nice use of glossy accents - is there anything it can't do?

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Autumn / Fall Colours Challenge!

Hugs

Julie

Raquel said...

Wonderful card... love the details on the image

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts