Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Deep Red Stamps Peace on Earth

Oh how I wish there was Peace on Earth - Let love conquer all. is what I say.  With that I do love these Deep Red Stamps. They are fabulous to stamp with and have such a variety of stamped images to choose from. I know that I recently did a holly card but I couldn't resist doing another. You can find this stamp and many others by Deep Red at A Cherry on Top .


For my card I stamped the image with Versa Color ink onto Neenah solar white cardstock. I applied clear embossing powder from Stamp N Plus and heat set the image. I think its so cool to use colored ink with clear embossing powder. It looks like you have a ton of different embossing powders when really you don't.

Then I inked the edges with distress ink and an ink blender both by Ranger and then matted the image onto patterned paper by Hot off the Press and then another patterned paper by DCWV. The background paper is also be DCWV (I think), the border on the right side is by K and Co and then the sentiment sticker is by Karen Foster. Super easy card with fabulous results. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.




Challenges:
http://blog.oozak.com/- Holidays

No comments: