Friday, December 14, 2018

Dry Embossed Heart cards


This post is very similar to Heart Die Cut Christmas cards
Blah! Blah! Blah!
I'm not sure why they didn't get blogged together (?). Maybe because the top card is not a Christmas card. I'm going to use it as an anniversary card. Also maybe I didn't post them together because these two cards have the same embossing folders and the others don't have the same folders or a folder like these two. Idk but I gave you the link and you can compare them. Thanks for stopping by.
UPDATED 5-7-22 PHOTOS AND FONT WERE MADE LARGER & CHANGED THEIR PLACEMENT.

3 comments:

Lily Allen said...

This card are so nice.Thanks for sharing.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards! love the embossed background
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Great cards! Perfect for either occasion! And
I love that embossing folder!