Wednesday, June 02, 2010

two more cards





These two cards were inspired by the sketch above from Unscripted sketches. The Remember card also qualifies for Stampin Moments challenge of stitching on the card. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of the companys for a supply list so I'm going to give you what I have. Remember card: card by Recollections; houndstooth by Making Memories; white cs is by Pioneer; Remember sticker by Provo Craft. The Love card: Card by Recollections; ink by Ranger; Polka dots paper (I think) is Provo Craft and the blue behind it is CM; dark blue paper is by Chatterbox. Thanks for Looking:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh I love these, love the sentiments in blocks :D

Andrea said...

These are both beautiful! It's amazing what a touch of sewing adds to a card - we'll have to dust the machines off more often!
Thanks for playing along with me this week :)
Andrea

Liz said...

thanks for playing with us at Unscripted great take on the sketch

dstandard said...

Fabulous takes on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Marcy said...

Wow, I love your cards...so simple yet beautiful. Thanks for playing along with US this week.