Monday, August 08, 2011

Manly Monday

I have two cards to share on this manly Monday. First one is a sympathy card with card base by CM; CS by OTCo and DCWV; label by SB; brads by CTMH; stamp by SU; and ink by RI. I'm entering this first on into the Cards for Men challenge of Clean and Simple and into the Just add Ink challenge of tearing/distressing.

My second card is a T.O.Y card. The card base is by CM; PP by TPS; ink byRI; Embossing folder by Cuttlebug; stamp by Etsy's Tyggereye Art Stamps-I love her stamps and just haven't played with them recently. I'm entering this card into the color in your image challenge at Frosted Designs

Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow with something new.

3 comments:

mom2fivekiddos said...

Love the cards. Thanks for sharing. I am always stuck on what to do for sympathy cards. Thanks for the ideas!

Eli said...

This is a very interesting and original card. Great use of markers. Thanks for sharing.
Eli (Frosted Designs)

Patricia St Martin said...

Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men Challenge. You did a great job making your card Clean and Simple. I love seeing you creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugz, Patricia