Thursday, January 26, 2012

Birthday blues

I made this card to sell at the local scrapbook store. I had to fiddle with it a lot to get it out the door. I really love border punched right now but am slightly bored with the ones I have. Oh well, I'll just keep on using what I have. Like this Martha Stewart punch is an oldie but a goodie in my opinion. 
The flower stamp by Hero Arts on the kraft paper is heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
It's different then what I normally create but I still like it.






3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a gorgeous creation Cindy and I understand by what you mean when you say bored with a punch.. happens to me too!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Hi Cindy, what a beautiful card. I love the brilliant blue of the flower. Great job. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com