Sunday, December 23, 2012

Chalk Ah Lot challenge continues...

The Chalk-Ah-Lot challenge for this two week period is snow with chalk. 

I made the following card using snowflake stamps by Stamp N Plus. I used them as the base of my background. I then took some Buzz magic paint and powdered chalk in a cosmetic wedge and swirled it on the white cardstock. Then I changed colors to add more interest and give myself another color to work with, I think the purple and blue compliment each other well. 

The ribbon on this card is by Offray (very old from my stash). The die cuts are from my Cricut cartridge Creative Memories Holiday frames and tags. The cardstock is from my stash. 

The blue snowflake is a recycled backing of a snowflake sticker by Martha Stewart. I used Ranger's alcohol inks to give it the blue/silver color and then mounted a snowflake sticker by Hobby Lobby on top of it. 

Be sure to stop by the Chalk-Ah-Lot blog to link up to this challenge. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: