Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Christmas Cards All year Round

There's a new challenge for Christmas Cards all Year Round. I know Christmas just ended but why not get started on your cards for next year. This is a great challenge to inspire you for the other 11 months of the year. Join us!

This month our theme is Anything Goes as long as it's a Christmas card. I have two samples for today.

I used a Hero Arts tree stamp using a masking technique. The inks are distress inks by Ranger and the masking paper is by Inkadinkado. For the first card I used a sentiment sticker by Cloud 9 and for the second card I used a rub-on by Fancy Pants.



Check out the other design team ladies cards. We have a few new gals starting this month.


1 comment:

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the trees on these cards, Cindy! Such pretty colors!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations