Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Deep Red Stamps Daisy Splash

Today's card is a little different style/color combo for me. I do love pink and black together especially on the stage but when it comes to cards I tend to be more cautious in my color choices. 

Let me tell you about my bright N bold card. The stamp I used is by Deep Red Stamps and it's called Daisy Splash. You can find it at Scrapbook dot com and at A Cherry on Top. Fun pat about this stamp is its kind of like three stamps in one. There's this large stamp and then two smaller stamps. You could keep the. Together but I chose to separate them. You will see the creations I've made with the other stamps probably next week.

I stamped the large image onto white cardstock with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed the image with bright pink embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. The cardstock is by Recollections, pattern paper by K and I memories, sticker sentiment by Current and rhinestones by The Paper Co. I did round the edges of the image with Creative Memories corner rounder. I liked the look of the two corners rounded

Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment: