Monday, February 09, 2015

Manly Monday Minion

Welcome back to Manly Monday. I have a bunch of fun cards for the young at heart. From Lego's to Spaceships to cowboys and Minions, the young men in our lives will be happy to receive one of these fun cards. But lets not count out the older guys cause we deer, cars and mustaches to wish them a special day. Please click on the blog titles to be directed to the masculine card. Leave them comments and let them know where you saw their card.

Making the World Sparkle

Crafting with Cotnob

Weren't those fabulous. It would be great if you would become a follower of my blog so you would know when the Manly Monday post goes live each week.
So my card today is maybe for a younger male but then again I know men who would love this kind of card. I so wish I could find the tutorial where got this idea from, however I can't seem to locate it. I used my Creative Memories cutting system to acquire the roundness of his head, the grin and part of the eyes. The rest of the eyes were created by CM circle punches and the black dot is by Ranger. The blue jean patterned paper is by K and Co with brads by Creative Imagination. The Gru emblem is a circle punch with a circle punched out of it. Then a small circle is a Stampin Up punch and the straight line I hand cut. I used cardstock by Recollections and Studio G. The silver cardstock is by Creative Memories which I don't have anymore of and don't want to spend a small fortune to replace it with another brand. These cards sold out so it is a bummer I can't make anymore. 

Anyway, I hope you like Manly Monday today and will come back tomorrow for Through the Craft Room Door DT card, a sympathy card Wednesday and a Dreamweaver Stencils card on Thursday.




16 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy, Love you minion card, it is so cute!
All the cards are so awesome! great ideas!
Thank you for featured my card in your lovely blog!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable!!!

Tracy Welham said...

Very clever,! Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge. Creative Blessings, Tracy x SOC DT

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Cindy.
Thank you for featuring my card as part of Manly Monday.
Pauline
x

Danielle Vincent said...

I LOVE Minions!! So cute! Thanks for featuring my card for Manly Monday!

Gaylynn said...

Very CUTE minion card. Awesome masculine cards today. Thanks for including mine. :)

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Very well done!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super adorable. Love the minions. Thanks for playing along this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

Lynn, BSCB DT

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
Mags
x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab selection of manly cards ... thanks for featuring one of mine as your faves :)
I love your Minion!

Aurelia Aurora said...

love your minion card... so cutee.. Thank you for playing along at Art by Mi Ran challenge #25.. Hope to see you in the next challenge.. Wish you luck at the draw.. ;)

hugs,
~RoRa

Babi Kind said...

What a fun card... love the Minion. Thank you for playing along at Art by Mi Ran challenge. Hugs Babi

Linda W. said...

Adorable - gotta love minions! Thank you for playing with us at Your Scrapbook Place and best of luck!

Just Me said...

Cute minion card. Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute! Love this manly minion!! Great job. Thanks for joining in at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge!

raven said...

What a great card. Thankyou for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge. Good Luck..Genny DT