Sunday, June 14, 2015

Yellow Flowers Card

Toady's card certainly is a bright one but I still like it. I stamped the Upsy Daisy stamp from Stampin Up with Versa Mark ink twice and heat embossed it with yellow embossing powder by Stamp N Plus onto white cardstock by Recollections. I matted the stamped panel onto yellow cardstock and covered the bottom stems with patterned paper by Echo Park. I wrapped and tied in a bow ribbon by Martha Stewart and bakers twine by Jillibean Soup. It was a challenge to do so but I'm glad I stuck with it because I think it looks awesome. I stamped the sentiment in black ink by Hero Arts, which is by Gina Marie Stamps.



Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Awesome is the right word!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card really sunny and up lifting Debbs xx