Sunday, August 07, 2016

Sketches in Thyme Project Life

It's my day to post on the Sketches in Thyme Project Life blog with this weeks sketch.


I followed the sketch almost exactly with some circles that have been stamped with various Tim Holtz, The Paper Company and Inkadinkado stamps. The green ink is by Tsukineko and the blue by Stampin Up.


The layout consists of patterned paper by Making Memories, Little Yellow Bicycle and Die Cuts with a View. The border punch is by EK Success and brown cardstock by Coredinations.


The squares above and below the center picture were made like this:

I pulled out some old CM stickers where the color on the outside square matched my patterned paper but the center did not. There are two sets of squares in the pictures below. One where the dark center comes out as an individual sticker and the other is one whole sticker.


 I cut the square in half

I stamped the blue cardstock 

Punched out a circle 

Covered up the dark orange square with the stamped circles 

And here it is from left to right how I changed something that I had on hand to fit my colors/layout 

Here's a close up the final product on my layout


Thanks for looking

No comments: