Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Corrugated Flower Cards

I made these cards for a swap with the theme to use something corrugated. They turned out kind of cool. 



I'm adding this card because it uses the same flower stamp just a little bit different color. I made the purple background using Strathmore watercolor cardstock and Peerless Watercolors. The colors I used were; mauve, heliotrope and amethyst, I then die cut the center with a Spellbinders die Label 4. The flower stamp and die are the same as above. The sentiment stamp is by Forever in Time that I stamped with Ranger purple ink. The dragonfly is a brad from my stash.


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER swap and pretty flowers, love the corrugated card with them, I must use that at some time, you have me looking at my stash and thinking I REALLY must use some of it. LOL.
Faith
x