Monday, July 04, 2022

Manly Monday heat embossed star, and a background made of scraps Card

Happy Fourth of July

The stamp is by Stampin Up and it was heat embossed with a blue glitter embossing powder. The sentiment is also from Stampin up. The tag and paper are unknown. Thanks for looking.
Thanks for looking.
A few links to patriotic cards.
Stand together
Vintage American Flag Atc's
American Flag

I also have This dragonfly card with the same scraps.

I made the card yesterday at the same time as this one. I thought it was interesting to see the two next to each other.
The dragonfly was cut using my Cricut from the image set called Spring Fling.
I layered it to make the wings lift up a little bit.
The patterned paper that is green is unknown but the blue is by Sunborn
So the blue had been part of a glue drip accident. 
Therefore, I colored him with a flicking motion with a Crayola Brush Tip marker.
Then...I threw it in my drawer. So when I made this background from blue scraps of paper and I looked in the drawer and came across this dragonfly. So, they look okay together. I added a sentiment by Hampton Arts. Thanks for...Oh wait, there’s more...
Here are some other cards that I found when I put the word dragonfly in the search box. The cards are all different. 

 Thanks so much for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a great masculine card, love the stripes and the star