Friday, January 27, 2023

Floral Friday Pretty in Pink Flowers and Crown card

Today my cards are just easy and 


The card below uses small stamps by Close to my Heart in Creative Memories decorative square punch. The top and bottom are turned and the middle one is a frame made with a large and small punch and white laid into that frame. Striped patterned paper is by Echo Park (Sweet Girl by Lori Whitlock) and polka dot paper is by Making Memories (Flower Patch)

The next card uses patterned paper by Basic Grey (Konnichiwa). The frame is by My Mind's Eye, Doily by Martha Stewart, and the crown is by Three Bugs in a Rug (I always thought that it was a strange name but there are others out there that make me wonder where such names came from for a stamp company.) I digress.


I had the opportunity to use this card for a 16th birthday card. The flowers on the side are from my stash. The sentiment went perfectly for the occasion.



As you can see with these two photos side by side my ongoing photography problem continues. You can see where the picture has a brown background and how the pink's warmth is more apparent. I think the background gives the pink background patterned paper more of an orange hue to it. The picture taken above was taken outside but on an overcast day and not on a sunny day. again where the true color of my cards are

Thanks for looking.

No comments: