Monday, October 16, 2023

Manly Monday Zombie sending hugs Card

The card above needed something…

So as you can see I started with one card and decided to go with my gut and add a zombie. Whenever in doubt add a zombie. What’s happening with me? Craft Roulette is happening to me. Mary says so many cards would not have been made if it wasn’t for Craft Roulette. The parameters are:
Make a card for a teacher-my card went to a teacher friend who has cat scratch fever.
Color-Tartan
Spring or fall scene-fall scene
Create a wrap- My fabric is ironed on and wrapped around to the back.

The red pattern is fabric and the yellow paper is old. I don’t have a clue by whom. The sentiment is an after-market set from Mercari. One of the words is spelled wrong.
Anyway, the fence die cut is unknown. I layered up 3 of the fence die cuts on top of each other for some dimension that I wouldn’t have been able to do with foam tape. This old tree die cut was cut out with my Cricut. It was out of a patterned paper so I inked it brown. I colored it with some Copic markers. The zombie stamp is from Prickly Pear. Thanks for looking. Have a great week.

No comments: