Thursday, December 07, 2023

Craft Roulette Fabric Wreath card





I have another fabric card to join the many others that I have made. These are squares of fabric that my Mother cut out for her potholders. She had heat and bond on the back so once I inherited them all I had to do was iron them onto the paper of my choice. This time it was a Spellbinders die cut. Then the background paper is by Creative Memories. The gold papers by Sizzix are supposed to resemble a present. 

As you read in the title, this card is for my new obsession called Craft Roulette. Check out the video that I linked below.

Craft Roulette 192 parameters were: a thank you card. I thank my Mom for cutting these out for me to use after she was gone. Colors-Farmers Market. Our farmers have apple farms, hence the green and red. Yard-the green in my wreath looks like grass . Confetti-the red berries in the wreath but now that I look at it the confetti could be the patterned paper.

Check out Craft Roulette on Fridays and then on they have a show on Tuesday.

No comments: