Thursday, June 13, 2024

Christmas Nativity scene Ornament Card


The ornament stamp was one that I borrowed from a friend and I wrote the company name on the back of the image but when I fussy cut it out the name on the back was never seen again. 

I adhered the image to an unknown patterned paper and with the ornament just awkwardly hanging there, it looked unfinished. So I added a gold brad, yes a brad, at the top of the ornament and to make it look like a real ornament I wrapped gold thread around the brad and then taped to the back of the card. The “thread” is by Martha Stewart. 

Moving down the card we come to a punched border on gold pearlescent paper. Next down the card is a pennant that overlaps the above but of a different piece of gold paper. Both gold papers are from the same paper pack by Sizzix. The sentiment is a Stampendous stamp. 


This picture shows the shine of the pennant paper and it’s a close up of the thread wrapped around the brad.
Thanks so much for looking. HAGD! 

No comments: