Monday, August 12, 2024

Manly Monday Surfboards with a Big Wave




I made this card for Craft Roulette #227 

Project: 4x8

 Colors: Mountain  

Element: Float(s) or floating. 

Random: Water 

I made the background when I added water to leftover distress oxide on my mat. I smooched the paper onto the mat and tada. I followed up by adding yellow distress ink in the upper right corner. For the sand, I ripped paper and inked it with distress oxide.

The wave is a Cricut cut. It’s messed up. I think the pieces got lost on my desk. I had cut out a few different waves and then got distracted by something else. Then as a try to make the wave look better I got out an old Fiskars textile plate and a stylus to put waves onto the waves. It was a fail. LoL! So to try and make the wave better I pounced on powdered chalk. Meh. 

The chair die cuts are by Gina Marie. The surfboards are stamps by A Stampers Journey. I added the arrow like pattern with a colored pencil. 

Thanks for looking. HAGD! 

No comments: