Thursday, September 19, 2024

Le Moulin Rouge Craft Roulette Card



I originally colored this image in the traditional red colors where the building is all red with a little yellow reminiscent of the windows' lights. But after coloring this image thrice, I went for the purple dress and a gray building with yellow accents. It works because yellow and purple are across from each other on the color wheel.
I found this piece of patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket that matched perfectly. You would have thought that I colored the image with this patterned paper in mind. No, on the contrary, it was one of those patterns that I would have used on the other side which was basically white cardstock. 
Then, all I had to do was make a purple card base and tape the three layers together. 
I made this card for Craft Roulette #232. I got all four parameters in one image but let’s review the parameters:
Project: French Bulletin Board (the pattern is in the windows.)
Colors: Winter Desserts (plum pudding and lemon meringue)
Element: Balloons (her hat looks like balloons)
Random: Beads (She’s wearing beads around her neck)
I was thinking about this challenge and what else I could do for it and the new ornament stamp by Deep Red Stamps could be balloons, upside down balloons. LoL! Thanks for looking. HAGD!

No comments: