Monday, October 07, 2024

Manly Monday Debossed background card


The background is made with Tim Holtz kraft core cardstock combined with a dry embossing folder by Darice. Then I used some Copic markers of the same shade. 
I had intended for the raised embossing to be on the kraft side of the cardstock but I wasn’t mindful of which way was up on the embossing folder .
I then decided to cut out a cover plate die cut by Simply Defined from Scrapbooking Made Simple out of Papertrey Ink polka dot patterned paper. After I adhered it to my embossed background I colored in the die cut leaves and it didn’t work. I tried different colors and 
nothing seemed to look right. 
So to take away from the leaves that I didn’t like, I used a Copic marker over the raised embossed areas. It’s okay.
Thanks for stopping by. HAGD!

No comments: