Sunday, November 17, 2013

Born to be Wild

Hey everyone. I'm a guest designer at Kenny K this challenge. They released new digi's today and I got to play with them. I love this boy image. It will be perfect for all the boys in my life. There are 7 new images in all. Stop by the Kenny K store to purchase your new images. 

The challenge this fortnight is Anything goes with a Kenny K image. And they have a bunch of prizes to award. There's
-Design Team Top 3
-Kenny K's Spotlight winner
-5 Digi's of the winners choice from Kenny K shop
-Flonz offering a $20 gift certificate to their shop

You can play along at 


For my card I used October Afternoon patterned paper for my background. However, before adding it to the card base I inked the edges with Ranger distress ink and an ink blender and then sprayed it with water mixed with Perfect Pearls. The image is colored in with Copic markers, cut out in a circle using Creative Memories Cutting System and then mounted on a blue Spellbinder's circle die. 

The white pennant is cut out using my Cricut with big eyelets from my stash. The sentiment is a stamp from Cloud 9 stamped onto Neenah cardstock with red ink from Stampin Up and matted onto Stampin Up red cardstock. The flame and stars are stickers from Sticko. 



Thanks so much for looking. 

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love the bright colours and fun design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Pia S said...

This is one cool dude card! Love the addition of the flames and great choie of colors too!