Thursday, November 21, 2013

Kenny K Make a Wish

I have a bright and happy card to share today with the digital image by Kenny K. They are having an anything goes challenge on the blog and I'd like to enter this young lady. Here is a link to the blog http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/.

I printed the digi out on Cryogen cardstock and colored her with Copic Markers (see below). Then I die cut her out using a Spellbinders die cut. Because she is sitting I wanted to put something underneath her tush. I punched out a square using a Creative Memories punch of Coredinations paper. I carefully cut around her bottom, hand and leg to place the box in the appropriate spot. 

The patterned paper I used for the background paper is by Bella Blvd and the pink cardstock strip in the middle is by Creative Memories. I used Mrs Grossman's vellum border stickers to cover the seam of the two papers. Then I decorated the rest of the card with flowers by Creative Memories and Making Memories. The peace sign sticker is by Jolee's and the small epoxy flower stickers by Sticko which are both from the company EK Success. The rhinestones are by Imaginisce using the IRock tool to adhere them to the center of the flowers. The sentiment stamp is by TPC Studio and the ink by Stampin Up.

Thanks for looking.


Copic colors:
Skin E0000, E00, E02, E11, R30
Hair E31, E55, E57, YR24, YR21
Eye's and shadow B93
Jeans B91, B93, B97
Pink top RV21, RV23, RV25
Yellow top YR21, Y21, Y11
Grey Top C00, C1, C3
Shoes W1, W3, W5

Challenges:
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/- Anything goes with twist-birthday

11 comments:

Pia S said...

Great coloring and a beautiful girlie design, I like those those bold colors and the image too!

Unknown said...

fabulous card thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

Karen Willis said...

Fabulous girly card. Thank you for joining in at Seemacrafts Karen DT member xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous girly card...Thanks for playing along with us at A Little Bit Crafty this month.
Wendy xx

Paper Panda said...

Fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Andie's Space said...

Hi Cindy,
This looks fab. I love your image & your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

crafty-stamper said...

love th e sassy image and great colouring -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
carol DT x

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic colouring Cindy, I love your KK image, I've just been colouring one myself!!
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck
Hugs Laurie xx

sparkling stamper said...

Quite cute, great coloring!
kathy b
Aud Sentiments DT

Sher said...

Very cute. Love all of the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
Sharon - DT

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

Just loved this card and the sentiiment and the image you chose were awesome ~ Thanks for Joining us at Seemacrafts for the bright and colorful challenge this card is just absolutely adorable. and I hope to see more of your super cute projects in future challenges. Hugs Larelle-Susanne