Sunday, October 26, 2014

Deep Red Beloved card

My card today uses a stamp by 
The stamp is called Dianthus and can be found at 

I stamped the image with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with Ranger's copper embossing powder. Then I die cut it out with a Spellbinders die and I inked the inside of the die cut with Ranger's distress inks. I die cut the next largest die in the two sets for a mat behind the image. The patterned paper on the left is by Provo Craft and the paper on the right is by Prima. I inked the edges of both patterned papers. I covered the seam of the two papers with two ribbons; one grosgrain and the other velvet. The corners are also die cuts by Spellbinders and the sentiment is a sticker by Creative Imaginations.

Thanks for looking.



Challenges:
http://www.fairytalestamper.blogspot.de/ Something new {Corner dies}

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 17th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing in our "Autumn Colors in Your Image" Challenge #102!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Cindy! LOVE the layers and the beautiful image! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dimension. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card!!
    I love the color scheme you used, and with your new corner dies your card matches so well for our current challenge at Fairytale Stampers.

    Good luck :-)

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is really fantastic!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card! I love those nestled shapes! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these color tones...wonderful! Thank you so much for playing in my Amusing Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy