Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dreamweaver Stencils Birdbath

Hi everyone. Thank you for joining me this week at Dreamweaver Stencils. Our challenge for the month of April is Showers and I made a bridal shower card. I paste embossed the Birdbath stencil and applied Fx metallics to the finished image. It's very soft and pretty with the colors I have chosen. The patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View. The sentiment is a die cut from my Cricut that I inked with yellow Stampin Up ink. 




Be sure to stop by the other team members blogs to see what they did for this week:

3 comments:

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Loving the shower card Cindy! A delicate stenciling job on the embossing paste using the Metallic F/X. Beautiful!

Pam Hornschu said...

Such a pretty version with the bird bath!

Louise said...

Great card Cindy! Fun background paper too!