Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Love 2 You Hot Air Balloon Card

My card today could be used for a couple of different occasions like anniversary, just because, graduation, or maybe even changing jobs. Heck it could always be a birthday card but I think I'll keep the inside of this one blank until that special occasion arrives to use this card.

The hot air balloon is a stamp by Unity Stamp Co. I inked it with red and brown pigment ink by Clearsnap onto off white cardstock that I got free from a friend. It has some flecks on it but it still works well. I die cut it out with a Spellbinders die and set it aside to dry while I configured the rest of the card. The red cardstock, embossing folder and the die cut "love" are all by Stampin Up. The brown cardstock is by Coredinations and has a small sparkle to it. I did layer two "love" die cuts onto each other but then I changed my mind on the dimension. The "2" die cut is by Dreamweaver Stencils and the "you" die cut is by Ellen Hutson. The final product in my card is the baker's twine and that is by Lawn Fawn.



Thanks for looking.

No comments: