Monday, April 27, 2015

Manly Monday Deer

Welcome back to Manly Monday. I have just a few blogs for you to visit today and then two cards at the bottom from me. Click on the blog name above the clip to be directed to the masculine card.



Check out her card too





For my cards today I have a simple Forest Deer Scene die cut by Crafty Cutz in different papers as my focal point. For the background I inked up white cardstock by Recollections with the blue sky some Vintage Photo for the brown color and then some Peeled Paint for some grass. I layered those pieces together and then on to some wood grain patterned paper by Stampin Up. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp in Hero Arts black ink.


This one the die cut was a light colored patterned paper so I inked it with distress ink.


Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

The Craft Princess said...

I love your card.....perfect for the guys in my life as we live in Montana :) I love the background too. Hugs....Janie

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card you made with beautiful molds.
How nice that you have a piece of my card linked to my blog.

Hugs, Astrid.

Crafting Musketeers said...

Thank you for entering this months challenge over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , we love your entry xx

Sharon Smith said...

Your cards are stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

JD/ Jill said...

Great masculine card!