Friday, March 02, 2012

THE ROBYN’S FETISH CHALLENGE HAS REACHED 400 FOLLOWERS

Yea! Robyn's Fetish has reached 400+ followers. Isn't that exciting! In celebration of such a momentous occasion, this week we are celebrating at the BLOG with posts showing many aspects of The Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and her digital stamps. To start with, here are a few of my favorite cards that I made using a Robyn's Fetish digital stamps.
{I put a link to each stamp under the card}





Be sure to stop by my DT sisters blogs
To see their creations with Robyn's Fetish images. 

Don't forget our challenge this week is People and you can link up your projects HERE

Thank you for making The Robyn's Fetish Challenge so successful!



5 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful cards, cheers Sue N x

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the Easter egg. What a wonderful inspiration for me since I just got that digi. Thanks. Congratulations to all of you on reaching 400 followers. A great accomplishment.

CraftinGranny said...

Just stopped by to say "hi" and comment on your CCAYR card but couldn't find it. Saw it on the blog those and they are fantastic.

These cards are gorgeous and so cute. "Hugs" Carol

Edwina said...

I love your cards! They are so pretty! Happy Harry made me smile. The snowman card is wonderful! I love it. Love the sentiment on it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

You made some beautiful cards.