Friday, March 01, 2013

Christmas Cards all Year Round March challenge

New challenge up at Christmas Cards All Year Round

The challenge is Sparkle and Bling on your card. 

I made this card with lots of Stickles, well lots for me. I had this paper flower from Oriental Trading Co and I put Stickles on the lines in the pattern. Then I went over the embossing with red Stickles. Then to top off my bling I added a button with a line of rhinestones. 

Start working on your Christmas cards for 2013 or submit it to Paper Crafts Magazine to be published this next winter. HERE's the link

Thanks for stopping by.





4 comments:

Funamals said...

Cute!

Desire Fourie said...

Cindy this is just so beautiful and the flower with the heart really makes it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

CraftinGranny said...

What a great card Cindy! The heart for the flower center really is a cute addition. "Hugs"

Sandy Trefger said...

Love how you did the sparkle on the lettering of the sentiment and love that flower with the heart! Beautiful card!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations