Monday, July 08, 2013

Manly Monday

A little (more like a lot) behind today with my post. I have a few cards to share today. Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them a comment. 




My card today is for a younger male turning 11 today. Of course the card didn't make it into the mailbox on time. In fact it's still sitting in my front seat. Lovely!

The stamp is by Oriental Trading Co. I stamped it with Hero Arts ink on Strathmore watercolor paper and then colored it in with Distress markers and water. Then I fussy cut it out and adhered it to Spellbinders dies. The patterned paper in my card is by DCWV (older paper from a boy stack). The sentiment stamp and ink is by Stampin Up and the staples are from Ranger.
Thanks for looking.





3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Thanks for linking my card Cindy, have been to Michele..fabulous male card, but having trouble getting to Janice's, but will try later...love your cute robot..and what a great idea for a sentiment..

luv CHRISSYxx

Janice said...

Thanks for featuring my card on your Manly Monday post. Off to check out Michele and Chrissy.

michele said...

Thanks for linking to my card Cindy :) Love your cute card :) hugs x