Sunday, October 18, 2015

Floral Bouquet in Coral

Whenever I make wedding cards I Google trendy wedding colors of 2015 to get an idea of what colors are popular. This coral is one of those colors. I stamped the bouquet of flowers with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with a semi pink embossing powder by Stampendous. The image was punched out with an EK Success punch and I also punched a piece of white fun foam to go under it. The die cuts behind the image were cut out using the Cricut and the Lacy Labels cartridge. I fall in love with that cartridge over and over again. 

To finish the card I embellished with American Crafts ribbon and some Lawn Fawn baker's twine. The button is from my MIL's stash that I inherited. I threaded the twine through the button and then secured it onto the card with a Zot. The sentiment is hard to see but it is the circle on the right. The stamp and the ink are both by Stampin Up. I punched the sentiment with a Creative Memories punch. Then I set a large white eyelet into the circle and threaded the twine through the eyelet. 


Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi

Nice card.

hugs
Claudia

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the embossing

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! this is beautiful, love the colour.

I gave my Cricut Expression to my niece, oh! I miss it and it's patterns. I have the Cameo instead, which is great, but should have had the 2 LOL.