Friday, October 16, 2015

Wedding Day Ring Card

For today's card I did some heat embossing. First is the background with a Hero Arts stamp, second is the diamond by Sweet Stamp Shop {they no longer sell this set and I couldn't find an image of it either} and third is the ring itself. I used the same gold embossing powders by Stamp N Plus for all three. To make the ring I inked up an area with Versa Mark ink, poured embossing powder over it and heat embossed that area. I took a small circle punch and cut out a small circle then went in to the same area and punched a large circle. The circle punches are by Creative Memories and then EK Success. The die cuts the ring is on are by Spellbinders, kraft cardstock by Oriental Trading Co, and the sentiment sticker is by EK Success. 



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Clever idea and beautifully done.